Saturday, April 5, 2008
Riddle Me This: Just Who Has Been Google Searching on My Computer?
What have I been up to lately? Apparently a lot if you look at my list of recent Google searches. I don't remember most of these, which leads me to believe that someone else has been using my computer.
1. 2 mashed bananas: Searching for a recipe or planning a booby trap? You tell me...
2. adventure turkey adventure packages: I like the idea of sending turkeys on adventures, particularly adventure turkeys.
3. Lana Turner
4. Alan Alda: Maybe they were actually M.A.S.H. bananas.
5. Brazilian consulate: Este nao era mim.
6. cheap airfare to Israel: Um...
7. Paul Rudd: Mmmmm...yeah. This was me.
6. emotional stress fainting: Apparently the airfare put her over budget.
7. triathalon training: Israel is pretty far away.
8. Gainsville murders: I think I see where this is going.
9. reverse cowgirl: This one I remember. No comment.
10. Alex Rodriguez: No tie to the above...or was there?
11. Daniel Striped Tiger: Meow meow what?
12. Hebrew classes
13. Hugh Laurie: Me again.
14. Empress Nympho: Would you step on the same foot at the SAME TIME? My tits are falling off.
15. Ship USS Valley Forge: Probably not the best way to get to Israel.
16. Unicorn King: When a regular unicorn just won't do.
17. Firefly: The real question is "Was it a Nathan Fillion or Alan Tudyk kind of day?"
18. Golden Girls clothing: Picture it, Sicily, 1921...
I think it's time to password my computer for when I'm not at home...